Who is the course suitable for?
- Invaluable to all Hydrotherapy centres
- Veterinary Surgeons
- Veterinary Nurses
What will I gain from the course?
- Understanding of the importance of correct management of water within the hydrotherapy centre
- Understanding of how the centre operates, the equipment used, its role and how to maintain it correctly
- Ability to identify the chemicals involved in treating water, their safety, storage and correct handling
- Identify water parameters, how they are measured and what action should be taken if they are incorrect
- Complete water tests using various methods of water testing equipment explaining its significance and interpretation of the results
What’s included in the fee?
- Registration with awarding body
- Grading of all assessments
- Full certification
- All refreshments during the course
Finish time may extend due to delegate interaction.
Please consider our Lecturers who have requested that delegates do not arrive before 08.45 in order that they can prepare themselves for the day’s course.