ABC Qualification – A Nationally Accredited Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals
Level 3 Certificate – 3 credits
A mentoring service is provided to each learner on an individual basis for as long as they require optimizing their learning potential.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Veterinary Nurses
- Kennel Owners
- All pet owners and people who have an interest in the nursing and care of dogs
What will I gain from the course?
- Knowledge and understanding of animal emergencies and how to identify the types of emergencies that may occur
- Knowledge of how to deal with these types of emergencies correctly and state what treatment may be safely applied
- Increased confidence and ability in dealing with injured dogs
- Thorough understanding of the animal resuscitation procedure
- Practical skill and knowledge to explain and apply different bandaging techniques
What’s included in the fee?
- Registration with awarding body
- Grading of all assessments
- Full certification
- All refreshments during the course