Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals
We Wrote The Original Qualification
Hawksmoor are extremely proud that Sue Hawkins, Principal of Hawksmoor, was the author of the original ‘Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals’.
New Level 3 Diploma
The new Level 3 Diploma in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals is currently under development. Hawksmoor have been heavily involved not only in the redevelopment of the Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals but also in the writing of the Level 3 Diploma. Our aim as a training centre is to improve the quality and professionalism within the Hydrotherapy industry.
It is fully endorsed and it was written by Hawksmoor in conjunction with the Awarding Body Consortium (ABC) accreditation authority.
A mentoring service is provided to each learner on an individual basis for as long as they require optimizing their learning potential.
How To Gain This Qualification
The table below outlines Mandatory Units that are require to achieve the Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals.
- Introduction to Hydrotherapy [T/504/1180]
- Assessing & Checking an Animals Suitability for Hydrotherapy Treatment [Y/504/1186]
- Administering Hydrotherapy Treatment to Small Animals [R/504/1185]
- Anatomy & Physiology for Small Animal Hydrotherapy [D/504/1187]
- Management of Medical Conditions in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals [A/504/1181]
- Management of Common Orthopaedic & Neurological Conditions in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals [J/504/1183]
- Small Animal First Aid for Hydrotherapists [L/504/1184]
- The Principals of Small Animal Hydrotherapy [H/504/1191]
- Water Management for Small Animal Hydrotherapy [K/504/1189]