A Nationally Accredited Certificate in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals
Level 3 Diploma – 6 credits
Who is the course suitable for?
- Veterinary Surgeons
- Veterinary Nurses
What will I gain from the course?
- How to maximise patients performance
- How to maximise the use of ancillary equipment to progress and improve patients progression
- An in depth understanding and analysis of gait and gait patterning
- Application of gait analysis
Finish time may extend due to delegate interaction.
Whats included in the fee?
- Registration with awarding body
- Grading of all assessments
- Full in depth feedback of all post course assignments
- Full certification
- All refreshments during the course
Finish time may extend due to delegate interaction.Please consider our Lecturers who have requested that delegates do not arrive before 08.45 in order that they can prepare themselves for the day’s course.