ABC Awards Results
Well its been a busy few months here at Hawksmoor, especially for the Training team. The Level 3 Certificate and Diploma in Hydrotherapy for Small Animals is a nationally available qualification on the QCF (Qualifications and Credit Framework) and for this reason Hawksmoor are subject to rigorous external moderation by the awarding body (in our case ABC) each year.
We are thrilled to receive our moderation results today from ABC and thought we would share their comments with you as some of your work was chosen to be moderated.
- A small but well qualified team. There is a good ratio of learners to assessors
- Overall Summary of Moderation: Another very good moderation. The centre has thorough assessments in place and effective internal moderation procedure. High level of student work is expected leading to the learners receiving robust study and qualification.
- Centre Strengths: Well laid out portfolios that are easy to locate the evidence from.
- Thorough assessments that are clearly linked to the units and assessment criteria.
- High level of learner work expected leading to a good standard of qualification.
- Thorough internal moderation procedures in place.
- Detailed feedback provided to the learners by the assessor.
- All portfolio documents are signed and dated accordingly.
Thank you to all our wonderful students for their time and patients during this necessary and critical process, you are all brilliant!
Sue, Sara, Leanne and the Hawksmoor Training Team!
Overall Summary of Moderation: