Title: Understanding Canine Behaviour for Small Animal Hydrotherapist
Duration: 1 day
Day 1: 09:00 – 17:00
Fee inc. ABC Certification: £375.00 inc. VAT
Level 3 Diploma – 3 credits
What will I gain from the course?
- This one day course is lectured by an experienced canine behaviourist
- This course provides learners with the skills to identify the signs of canine behaviour and communication, develop an understanding of canine behaviour, factors affecting and how it affects the patients you treat in hydrotherapy situations
Who is the course suitable for?
- Veterinary Nurses
- Veterinary Surgeons
What’s included in the fee?
- Registration with awarding body
- Grading of all assessments
- Full certification
- All refreshments during the course
Finish time may extend due to delegate interaction.
Please consider our Lecturers who have requested that delegates do not arrive before 08.45 in order that they can prepare themselves for the day’s course.
Course Programme (brief overview – theory & practical)
- Evolution and domestication of the dog
- Innate and learned behaviour
- The learning process and displacement behaviours
- Body language
- Internal and external factors affecting behaviours and the impact of these behaviours
- Current UK legislation relating to behaviour and hydrotherapy practice
- Devising hydrotherapy plans, preparation of the environment and application of a session using your understanding of canine behaviour
» Full Profile
“Another interesting course & excellent lecturer”
Thank you for all your very kind comments for the Level 3 Diploma Behaviour courses today with the amazing Clare Arrowsmith.
“Wouldn’t train anywhere else!”
“If Claire was more local to me I would refer my behaviour case to her and use her for me dogs”
“I Really enjoyed the case studies we looked at and learnt a lot more from them. They were all valuable Thank you”
“It was interesting to listen to the dogs claire had dealt with & how they responded”
“Claire is very passionate & knowledgable with real life eg’s”
“Excellent course very well delivered. Thoroughly enjoyed it and have learnt lots to take back to my clinic”
“Fabulous course once again! Wouldn’t dream of doing hydro training anywhere else. Will be returning to finish the diploma”
“Another excellent lecture at Hawksmoor. Claire was again excellent. Will look out for more lectures by Claire for the future”
“As usual an excellent lecture. Claire was very knowledgable and made every aspect interesting and easy to understand. I now have a better understanding of canine behaviour”
“Very informative & Knowledgable lecturer. Thank you Claire now have a better knowledge of dogs behaviour & how to deal with them”