Title: Canine Elbow and Hip Dysplasia for Hydrotherapists
Duration: Self Directed Learning
Fee inc. ABC Certification: £220.00 inc. VAT
Level 3 Diploma – 3 credits
What will I gain from the course?
This distance learning course has been complied to give Hydrotherapists further knowledge and understanding of canine hip and elbow disease through researching the anatomy, physiology and surgical procedures relating to hip and elbow dysplasia.
The student can then use this information to improve the hydrotherapy treatment they offer to their patients.
Who is the course suitable for?
What’s included in the fee?
- Registration with awarding body
- Grading of all assessments
- Full certification
Self directed learning course where you will study the following topics:
- Anatomy of elbow and hip dysplastic joints
- Current surgical procedures for hip and elbow dysplasia
- How knowledge of hip and elbow dysplasia influences the patients you treat within the hydrotherapy centre